Coaching directors, managers and mid-career aspiring professionals, novice entrepreneurs and job market returnees from a wide range of industries via 1-2-1 Career coaching and proprietary Career Transitions Made Easy Group Coaching programme to overcome lack of clarity, confusion, career misalignment, confidence issues, lack of career progression, etc. in order to identify, reach and retain careers they thrive in.
Coaching methods include video call coaching, in-person coaching, group coaching, interview coaching (mock-up), skills specific exercises, worksheets, and tools, recommended readings, life coaching for mindset and limiting beliefs in order to achieve these outcomes:
- Developing clarity, self-awareness and confidence around own strengths, weaknesses, values, passions, ambitions, USPs, career options, career-related values, preferred working environment.
- Busting through limiting beliefs and taking inspired action on an agreed career plan.
- Identifying career options, including self -employment and successfully managing career transition mentally, professionally and emotionally.
- Learning and applying key steps on the job-hunting journey, including where to look for roles, how to apply, how to network effortlessly, how to create a CV/Resume, Elevator Pitch, maximise LinkedIn, Personal Branding, how to write applications and how to ace interviews.
- How to negotiate at work, how to develop an effective self-aligned leadership style, what to do in the first 90 days at a new job.
1-2-1 CAREER COACHING – 9 OR 12 SESSIONS
CAREER TRANSITIONS MADE EASY GROUP – 9 SESSIONS
INTERVIEW COACHING ONLY – 3 SESSIONS
TRANSITION INTO SELF EMPLOYMENT – 6 OR 9 SESSIONS
Keynote speaker, Panels and Interviews, Workshops and Bespoke Talks Jelena Radonjic Speaker Page